The Amazfit brand, owned by Huami, has unveiled its Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e smartwatches at CES 2021, which are distinguished by their long battery life and elegance. Both models feature anti-scratch treated curved glass and an aluminum alloy body.
At the same time, the GTS 2e is distinguished by the presence of a 1.65-inch AMOLED screen with a pixel density of 341ppi, while the GTR 2e has a 1.39-inch AMOLED-screen with a pixel density of 326 ppi. Both models come in three different colors.
More than 50 dials to choose from are available to the user of new products. In addition, you can set your own image or photo. Thanks to the Always-On Display function, the time will be displayed even on the locked screen. Thanks to the BioTracker 2 PPG optical sensor, Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e monitor the heart rate around the clock and warn their owner about an increase in heart rate at rest. In addition, the watch allows you to measure the level of oxygen saturation (SpO2) during prolonged physical activity, which should help the user to control their condition.
Other functionalities of Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e:
- Sleep monitoring
- Monitoring stress levels
- PAI health assessment system, which, based on profile data, tracked activity and heart rate, calculates a personal score with which the user can assess their physical condition
- 90 built-in sports modes
- Intelligent voice control
- Tactile feedback
- The ability to use the watch while swimming
- Up to 45 days of battery life
- Standard features: notifications for incoming calls or messages, reminders to move around, tracking daily activity (steps, distance, calories burned), and setting alarms and timers
- Compatible with Zepp branded app
In Russia, both new items will appear after January 15, 2021 in Svyaznoy, MTC and DNS stores at an estimated price of 10,990 rubles.