The Chinese company OnePlus has officially unveiled its first fitness bracelet in the Indian market called OnePlus Band, which will cost local buyers 2499 rupees (about $ 34) at the start of sales.
This money offers users a gadget with the function of continuous monitoring of blood oxygen saturation, a waterproof case with an IP68 protection level and can withstand immersion in water to a depth of 50 meters (5 ATM), as well as a duration of up to two weeks.
The design of the OnePlus Band suggests the ability to change two-tone straps with three color options for the main body of the bracelet.
Other functional features of the OnePlus Band include the following:
- Bright 1.1 ” AMOLED display with 126 x 294 pixels and touch controls
- Sleep monitoring function
- Continuous measurement of heart rate and blood oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Vibration alarm for high heart rate readings
- 13 special exercise modes
- Access to basic smartphone functions, including control of music, camera shutter, and receiving call and message notifications
- Dimensions: 40.4 x 17.6 x 11.95mm
- Weight: 22.6g