The Chinese company Huami announced the replenishment of its line of “smart” watches under the Amazfit brand with a new model: Amazfit Bip U, which will go on sale on the Russian market this month at a price of 4 490 rubles. The manufacturer positions its gadget as a very light, stylish and affordable smart watch, equipped with modern technologies and providing the owner with important information about his health and fixing sports achievements.
Amazfit Bip U syncs with popular smartphone apps and displays notifications for messages, emails, incoming calls and other information. Smart watches allow you to set alarms, find out the weather forecast, control the playback of music tracks and the camera on your smartphone. In addition, the gadget is equipped with a phone search function.
The main advantages of the novelty:
- Large 1.43 ” 320 × 302 color display protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla 3 tempered glass with oleophobic coating
- User can set any of 50 watch faces or upload their own photo as background
- You can independently choose what information will be displayed on the main screen
- Over 60 sports modes
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Water resistance 5 ATM
- SomnusCare, BioTracker 2 PPG and OxygenBeats sensors
- Women’s health tracking function
- Stress monitoring and breathing exercises
- Physical Activity Indicator (PAI Module)