Renowned journalist and insider Dan Rafael has revealed the official fees for the May 1st Boxing Night in Carson, California.
Citing information from the California State Athletic Commission, Rafael revealed that former unified world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz, who defeated Chris Arreola in the main event by unanimous decision, has earned a million dollars. His rival’s fee was $ 300,000.
Here’s how much some of the other participants in the event earned:
- Omar Figueroa – 200 thousand dollars
- Abel Ramos – 150 thousand dollars
- Sebastian Fundora – 70 thousand dollars
- Jorge Cota – 60 thousand dollars
- Jesus Ramos – 75 thousand dollars
- Javier Molina – 85 thousand dollars
- Erislandy Lara – 300 thousand dollars
- Thomas Lamanna – $ 100,000
Erislandy Lara $300k, Thomas LaManna $100k; Eduardo Ramirez $40k, Isaac Avelar $10k; Adrian Granados $25k, Jose Sanchez $15k; Carlos Negron $12,500, Scott Alexander $12k; Fernando Molina $6k, Prisco Marquez $5k; Anthony Garnica $2,500, Jesse Bazzi $3,500 #boxing #RuizArreola
– Dan Rafael (@ DanRafael1) May 3, 2021